OPMIP is an Open-Source implementation of the Proxy MIPv6 mobility management protocol. It is fully compliant with IETF's RFC 5213:
- opmip-mag - implements the Mobile Access Gateway (MAG)
- opmip-lma - implements the Local Mobility Anchor (LMA)
Instructions for compiling and installing the software switch can be found in the documentation.
The members of OPMIP team can be found in the here.
If you want to contribute code, please try to:
- Follow the same coding style as used in the project. Pay attention to the usage of tabs, spaces, newlines and brackets. Try to copy the aesthetics the best you can.
- Write good commit messages, explain what your patch does, and why it is needed.
- Keep it simple: Any patch that changes a lot of code or is difficult to understand should be discussed before you put in the effort.
- Make sure it works! :)
Once you have tried the above, tou can create a GitHub pull request to notify us of your changes.
Ordered by date of the first contribution:
You can be our first external contributor :)
The documentation is available in HTML format, see index.html.